Car Pocket

We found a wonderful new device to help organize your car.  Isn't it amazing how fast the car can become unruly and overrun with, ... well, ... everything.


This items was offered in a flash sale from a company named New Chic.  It is a pocket that fits between the seat and the console in your car.


It has a very thin profile, so it is perfect for keeping important papers, an ink pen, a small pad of paper, your calendar or a printed copy of your daily organizer.  You could even keep a few dollars or some change safely tucked away here out of sight.


Another thing that made it especially appropriate for my car was that the color and the stitching match my steering wheel perfectly.


The two most important documents for me to keep in this organizer are 1) a copy of my recent emissions inspection, and


2), a copy of my automobile insurance card.  In Maryland, DC and Virginia, you are now required to produce a copy of your insurance coverage either with the insurance documents or a card which is provided to you by your insurance company.  Keeping these documents close at hand and ready to present to a police officer will prevent fines and headaches in general if you are pulled over.


Here, the pocket in place between the passenger seat and the console with the aforementioned documents tucked inside.  As time goes on I can add other items.  I wish I had gotten two of these, one for either side of the console.  But I did not.  And as I said, it was a flash sale, so generally once the item is sold out, it is sold out.  Oh well.  I'll be happy with this one and use it to keep order in the car.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig