And One Final Halloween Post

Just one more post. I did not get this posted before Halloween night but I wanted you to see a couple more things I did around the house.


Our bottle of venom at the kitchen sink. This is such fun. It's great to put out if you are having people in for Halloween. They get a kick out of it.


I removed the fall wreath on the front door and replaced it with this sparkly and rather gauche Halloween wreath. I did not make this. I do not remember just now where I got it. But it is perfect for the holiday.


Next, I found a bowl full of bats. Shiny, flexible bats. When I disturbed them, they took off in flight.


Here they are flying away outside the front door! This was a fun project and it turned out just as I had expected. I bought three packages of bats. Their wings were scored to indicate where you should bend them to give them a 3-D affect. They came with sticky tape cut into squares so it was easy to adhere them to the glass on the storm door.


Here, a picture taken during the night. I started with the small bats at the very bottom of the door and then gradually added the larger bats as I moved upward. Sort of a look like they were coming up from the basement.

Halloween 2016 was a blast!  I hope your decorations and parties were equally as fabulous!

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig