Melinda's Birthday

Today we celebrate the birthday of my friend, Melinda.  I couldn't very well let the day come and go without at least a little something for her.  So I put together a little birthday bucket.  See below.


I found the little sand pail style bucket in Target.  Then I set about filling it with a variety of things; Kahlua coffee, Almond Roca, a giant sugar cookie decorated like an orange slice, a bag of Jelly Belly's, a bag of chocolate gold foil coins and a Milano cookie pack.  I got here early this morning and left this on her desk in front of her phone, where she spends most of her day.  So I knew this would be the perfect spot.  The card said  "Dinner.  Is.  Poured" with a picture of a woman from the sixties holding a champagne coup filled with champagne.

Happy birthday dear friend!


No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig