A Quick Tip - Lunch at your Desk

I have discovered that if you are having soup at your desk, it is helpful to place three or four paper napkins under the container to catch drips.


I'm certainly not the messiest person when eating, but even I sometimes make a mess when having soup at my desk during the lunch hour.  If I am busy working on projects and having lunch at the same time (which is more often than I would like to admit), it can be a challenge.  One day last week I had this bowl of Classic Chicken Noodle soup.  When I removed it from the microwave the container was hot, so I grabbed several napkins as a barrier to keep my hand from burning as I made my way back to my desk.  I left the napkins in place and quickly discovered that they served a valuable purpose.  Not only to protect my hand from the hot container, but to catch a little soup here and there. Just a quick tip if you have not thought of this before. 

No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig