Summer Tissue Boxes from CVS

A fun post today about an item I recently found in a local CVS store.  These Mini Tissue boxes.


What a cute idea.  I can think of several uses for these.  They would fit nicely in a backpack for a child returning to school.  You could drop a box in your carry-on bag if you are flying for business or on vacation.  Or, like I intend to do, place one or two boxes in the car.  You never know when you might need a tissue to clean up a small spill.  Also, if you have a small bedside table in your guest room where space is limited, these would work nicely instead of the traditional tissue boxes.


You see here the comparison in size of these mini boxes compared to a standard sized box of tissue.


I like the box designs also.  This floral print would look nice in a guest room.  The bright and colorful box above with all things summer printed on it would work in a beach backpack.


These would also be cute in a gift box or gift bag that you put together for a friend.  Stop by your local CVS and look for the big bin of these summer mini tissue boxes.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig