Some Changes and Ideas for the Front Entrance

I decided it was time to change the welcome mat at the front entrance to something more appropriate for the time of year. The time of year being, HALLOWEEN!!!


This "Welcome" mat has held up quite nicely.  It is a very good qulity mat to be kept at the front entrance that will work well any time of year.  But I like to change out the welcome mats especially during the holiday season.


So, BOO, to you!  This is a fun mat that I've had for a couple years now.  It is probably not the highest quality mat but it has held up well because it is only down for a short period of time.  I keep several different entrance mats in stock for the different holidays.  It is a fun and inexpensive way to decorate.


This year we are going to add something new to the front door.  A bevy of bats!  I found these "bags of bats" and I thought they would be perfect as a decoration on the front door.  These can be applied any time so come back to see how this project turns out.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig