This all started on Tuesday and has gotten progressively worse. Runny nose. Sore throat. Sinus pressure. I don't know if I've had fever. If so it has not been very high because I can usually tell when I have a fever. I normally run about a degree cooler than everybody else, yet I am always hot. Figure that one out. Anyway, I'm not feeling so good today but hopefully I will be feeling better tomorrow. Everybody have a good day.
This is the Kind of Day I'm Having.
Thursday, October 13, 2016
This all started on Tuesday and has gotten progressively worse. Runny nose. Sore throat. Sinus pressure. I don't know if I've had fever. If so it has not been very high because I can usually tell when I have a fever. I normally run about a degree cooler than everybody else, yet I am always hot. Figure that one out. Anyway, I'm not feeling so good today but hopefully I will be feeling better tomorrow. Everybody have a good day.
I Tried Something New
I tried something new. After I retired and moved to the house in Savannah, I thought maybe I would try a YouTube channel. I've been wr...
