Beautiful Easter Lilies

I found the most beautiful white lilies for Easter this year.  I had planned to stop by the St. Albans school to pick up some at their annual spring garden center.  I fully expected they would have the most beautiful specimens there than any other garden center in the area.  To my surprise I found them somewhere else.  Safeway!!

In the back of the car in a box ready to be transported to my sister's house in Midlothian, VA.
I stopped by Safeway one night on my way home, which is a frequent occurrence.  They have a pretty large floral department and that is where I found these beauties.


I bought three pots, all with flowers that were still closed because I wanted my family to get the most enjoyment from these as possible.  I purchased these on Thursday evening and by Friday morning we already had one flower opened.  Spectacular.  Just perfect in every respect.


Aren't these the cutest pots you have ever seen?  That was the other thing I liked about this purchase at Safeway.  They had the lilies in these super adorbs cloth polka-dot pots in three different colors.  Usually I am running around trying to find suitable pots because when you buy them they are just in the plastic pots.  This year I did not have to do that.

These were a big hit.  My mother and sister loved them and I was very pleased with the quality and beauty and price.


No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig