Kitchen Sink Management

It was time for a little kitchen sink management.


I got extremely tired of this.


So I bought this.


This is a much better solution for storing dish washing sponges at the kitchen sink.  I like the fact that there is nothing taking up space inside the sink except for the dishes which are there to be washed.  I am also happy that I am no longer fiddling with the suction cup base on the old sponge holder, which I was constantly repositioning.  Another nice feature of the new holder is that there is space for two sponges.  I have the everyday sponge that I use for quick cleanups in front and a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser sponge in the back which is used to remove tough stains.  An inexpensive and nice upgrade.


I also got tired of this.


This sink mat never laid flat in the sink on this one side.  I thought when I first put it in the sink that  constant hot water usage would correct the issue and that it would eventually lie flat.  It did not.


So I bought this.


I like the design and how this looks in the sink.  However, it does have a tendency to move around a great deal more than I would prefer.  I, once again, am hoping that over time it will stay in place and that this will no longer be an issue.  If that does not happen, then it will go and I will find something that I like that stays in place.

Keeping a home takes time and patience.

No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig