I Wanted to Post a Recipe for Egg-less Cookie Dough

I was going to share a recipe for egg-less cookie dough with you today.  I made egg-less cookie dough recently and I took pictures all along the way with every good intention of sharing this with you as a treat you could either keep in the refrigerator to have as a snack or to freeze and eat later.


But, in further research on the topic, I discovered there is still a potential to become ill due to consuming raw flour.  I certainly never want to share anything with you that could bring you harm. So I decided not to post the recipe after all.  I suppose we could still make egg-less cookie dough and actually bake cookies with it, but why?  If I'm going to make cookie dough to bake, I'd just as soon have eggs in it.  I'm still a little leery about this.  I don't know if the research I did is from a bunch of fanatics who find the worst in everything or if it is real.  But, to be safe, we will not add this recipe to the recipe page.  Sorry.  I'll have something fun tomorrow.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig