Cell Phone Charger Cord Organizer

Ah, the dreaded cell phone charger cable.  How many different contraptions must exist that claim to  tackle the unsightly cell phone charger cable.  I think I have bought at least one of each of them only to find, in the end, that none worked to my satisfaction.  Like Mick, ... I can't get no satisfaction!  At least with my cell phone charger cable.  I decided to go a much simpler and less expensive route and I think you will agree that this works just perfectly.


I found these cable anchors at The Container Store when I was there a few weeks ago on another mission.  I thought these might fix the problem with the charger cable that seems to be everywhere but where I want or need it.


This table beside the bed is where I usually charge my phone when at home.  I thought one of these cable holders would work perfectly affixed to the side of this table.


Generally this is how the cable has been stored, draped across the table.


Or, on the floor.  This table is a favorite lookout point for Baxter; his two hind legs on the bed and two front legs atop the table, stretching as far as possible so he can keep track of where I am and what I am doing at all times.  So the cord is on the floor more often than not.  I just could not take this anymore.


Installation could not be more simple.  Remove tape from back and press the adhesive strip on the back of the holder onto the surface, pressing in place for about 30 seconds.  As you see, the table is black and the cord organizer is black, so it doesn't stand out like a sore thumb.  Plus it is on the side of the table that faces the bed, so unless you are in bed, you wouldn't even know it is there.


Charging cord in place, out of sight, easily accessible, and Baxter proof.  I love it.  Of all the gadgets I've bought to gain control of the phone charging cord, this simple little device does the most effective job.  Consider picking up a pack of these cord organizers for your phone charging cable and all of your other devices that need some cord organization.

No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig