Yankee Candle is Always Thinking

I was running errands recently and I found a section of the store I was in filled with these square Yankee Candle designs.  When most of us hear "Yankee Candle" we think of the traditional round clear glass jars with the glass stoppers on top.  Looks like Yankee Candle is keeping things new and fresh with this new square design.


I thought this was quite a nice look.  I like that it is smaller than the traditional Yankee Candle.  You do not always want a large candle in every space in your home.  This fit perfectly in my bathroom.


The other ingenious thing with this candle is that the lid serves as a stand.  The lid has a rubberized insert around the outside that helps keep the candle fragrance in the jar when not in use.  The rubber insert in the lid keeps the candle from sliding all over the place when it sits atop the lid.


Three wicks is always nice in any size candle.  They help the candle to burn more evenly and it's just more appealing to the eye to see three wicks rather than just one wick in the center.


I especially like this Shore Breeze scent.  I often wonder how they are so successful at getting the scents just right at Yankee Candle.  This truly does take you to your favorite vacation spot with a scent that is reminiscent of summers past.


Here, the flames a little larger than in the previous shot.  This gives you a better idea of what the candle looks like after the flame has taken hold.

I like the shape and size of these candles.  I think they will work well in the apartment.  They look nice.  They are not too big.  They fit the space more appropriately.  Maybe you can find a space for one or two of these in your home.

No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig