Stamps from Zazzle.com

One additional post today because I found something online that is so wonderfully over-the-top that I just had to share it with you.  What am I talking about?  Postage stamps from Zazzle.com.


I ordered a set of twenty of these gorgeous ornament themed stamps.  The selection for Christmas stamps is pretty extensive.  These are called "Snowflakes Christmas Postage" but there are plenty more designs to choose from.  So I will use these in conjunction with the Peanuts characters themed stamps to get my cards out the door.  If you are not finding what you like at the post office, visit Zazzle here and just type in the search box "Christmas Stamps".

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig