It's Time to Start Wrapping the Gifts

We are now three days away from Christmas.  I have all the presents ready.  I have everything I am going to buy.  So it is time to start wrapping.


I generally wait until I have purchased all my gifts and then I wrap everything at once.  This system works for me.  As you can see, I have a club chair full of gifts.  Even a bag of Santa Snacks for the #1 Doggy.  Actually, those came from my friend Cindy in Indiana.  I will put them in a gift bag along with some other toys for him and he can enjoy the day along with the rest of us.


And, for those who have been reading for a long time, you remember that my sister's birthday is, well, ... today.  December 22.  So I prepare a separate birthday gift bag for her each year.  I pay close attention to this and separate her birthday gifts from Christmas gifts.  Those born on or very near Christmas day often have their birthday celebration overtaken by Christmas.  I am always aware that I need to distinguish the two.


I fell in love with that gift bag the moment I saw it.  It was later that I found this tissue paper with the gold dots.  Little gold dots on the gift big.  Big gold dots on the tissue paper.  It is a good match.

Be certain to come back tomorrow to see how the wrapping turns out.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig