A New "Tumi" Wallet

I needed a new wallet.  I wanted a wallet for special occasions.  My everyday wallet is from Basics Wallets. And it is just that.  Basic.  They have an interesting line of wallets for everyday use.


This is the Basics Wallet I carry.  Very minimalist.  It holds many cards and cash.  I have been very happy with this wallet and it has held up well.  If you would like more information on Basics Wallets or would like to place an order, click here to be taken to their site.

The box containing my new Tumi Wallet

For more formal occasions, I wanted a wallet that was a little more appropriate.  When you attend a gala, you want to be dressed well, which includes carrying a nice wallet.


I loved this wallet as soon as I saw it.  The size.  The shape.  The textured leather.  This was exactly what I wanted.


I like the inlaid insignia from Tumi.  It gives the wallet a nice, distinct look.  You most likely will be the only one in the room with this wallet.


The other thing I like is the cobalt color.  The picture doesn't do a good job of showing just how nicely dyed the leather is on this wallet.  The color and the feel of the leather are exquisite.
 

Inside, lots of pockets for all your necessities.


An added bonus is the addition of RFID theft prevention from cards which have the new RFID chips. Many, if not most of my cards have been replaced by the banks with cards carrying the new chips. Tumi integrates their protection seamlessly with red-lined pockets.


It is actually a very nice look.  I like the red-lined pockets and they serve a valuable purpose also.

Father's Day is Sunday and this would make a wonderful gift for any of the dads out there.  They are a little expensive, so everyone chip in and have the gift come from the family.  I think he will really appreciate it.  Or, if you are just wanting a new wallet, Tumi has a great line.  If you are in the Beverly Hills area, they have a store on Rodeo Drive located at 430 North Rodeo Drive, between Hermes and Vera Wang.  Or visit www.tumi.com.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig