Household Cleaning, Part 2

I wrote last week about these wonderful cleaning cloths I found at Shopper's Food Warehouse.  I went back this weekend, as I told you I would, and picked up a second set.


When we find something that is affordable and also makes life easier or more enjoyable, we always share that with you.  These cleaning cloths do just that.


Now we have a second set in the wire rack organizer on the back of the linen closet door.  There are no excuses for not having the cleanest home in the neighborhood.  Don't hold me to this, but I think these sell for around $7.99 for the box.  So that is basically two dollars per cloth.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig