A Little Memorial Day Decor at Crest Avenue

We put out a little Memorial Day decor on the front porch on Monday to show our appreciation for those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice in defending our country.


I found these American flags at Walmart while running errands over the weekend.  I thought one in each of the planters would be a nice touch.


I actually decided to leave them in the planters for the week.  We will make this Memorial Day Week at Crest Avenue.  My father served in Korea and fortunately found his way back home.  Not all our servicemen and women are so lucky.  Take a moment to remember those lost and, if possible, to volunteer or give to charitable causes for our veterans.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig