A Correction to Yesterday's Post

I think I must be a little overworked!!  In yesterday's post I talked about packing glasses for the move from Crest Avenue.  In that post I inserted pictures of the glasses I was packing and referred to them as "champagne glasses".  I had a revelation last night as I was going to sleep and thought, well, I guess the readers think this poor guy has finally lost it.  He is posting about packing his champagne glasses and giving us pictures of martini glasses.  Poor fella!!  So, just for the record, I do, in fact, know the difference between a martini glass and a champagne flute or coupe.

This is a martini glass.


This is a champagne flute.

This is a champagne coupe.
So, I just want to straighten this all out this morning so you didn't think I had completely and totally lost my mind.  I packed my "martini" glasses.  But since we are on the topic, I have a set of twelve champagne coupes and I have not seen those since I started packing.  I must search for them this weekend.

No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig