More Boxes!!

Look what arrived yesterday!


More of our favorite document storage boxes.  I knew they would show up in record time.  Orders from Amazon.com always do.  I ordered two more sets of five boxes each giving me a total of fifteen boxes when we include the first order.


I assembled four boxes and placed them in the cabinet with the other boxes from earlier this week.  I will need to label the contents.  I have not done that yet.


My original plan was to place these boxes of personal papers inside the document storage boxes.  But I like them here so much that I have changed my mind.  These boxes contain my personal letterhead, thank you cards, personal note cards with my initial and dinner invitations.  These are easily accessed when I need them, so I don't want to move them.  The storage boxes are for items that need to be stored and that are accessed less frequently.


And speaking of desk organization, I spent a little time organizing this desk drawer this week.  Now this is a fully stocked drawer.  We've got dental flossers, individual Benefiber packets and an assortment of Pinot Grigio and Merlot airplane sized bottles for an emergency!!  You've got to always be thinking ahead.

No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig