Cute and Affordable Document Storage Boxes

Don't you agree that "cute" and "affordable" should always be used in the same sentence.  Today I have a "cute" and "affordable" product that I think you will love.  Take a look.

As you know, I am in the process of packing up Crest Avenue with the intent of moving to an apartment in the city.  Packing in an organized fashion will make the move a much more pleasant experience.  But I'm finding that the whole process is causing me to reevaluate my spaces at work as well.  I want everything to be organized, both at home and work.  Not that I haven't always, but it seems even more important to me now.


I found these wonderful plastic document boxes online at Amazon. com.  Don't we find everything on Amazon.com?  They come in sets of five for $9.98.  I thought they would work perfectly to bring some organization to my office and at $9.98 for a set of five, I couldn't go wrong.  For this price I got five document storage boxes which was less than I would pay for one box elsewhere.


They are shipped flat, of course.  Each box has a matching lid.


It just takes a few folds to assemble these boxes and you are on your way to an organized life.


Fold here.



Fold there.


Insert tab here.


And the next thing you know you have your box completely assembled.


These are nicely sized document boxes.  Measurements are 12 x 9 x 3.25.  That is ample size to hold most documents or whatever you would like.


This first box was slated to hold postage stamps.  I keep a variety of postage stamps in inventory for different occasions during the year.  Most recently, Easter.


They are very smart looking once assembled.  And there is a space on front of each box so that you can easily label the contents.  This is very handy.


Here are our set of five document boxes, fully assembled.


And finally, here they are, labelled, and in place in my overhead cabinet at my desk at work.  These will serve nicely to keep me organized in the coming months and years.  I have placed an order through Amazon.com for an additional ten boxes.  They will probably be on my front porch when I get home tonight!!!  Oh, one word of caution.  I don't know how many of you use Amazon Locker's to have packages delivered.  This will not fit in the Amazon Locker.  So have it shipped to your home or work address.  I know because I tried to have it delivered to the nearest Amazon Locker the first time and they returned the shipment because it would not fit.


No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig