Shag Fringe Pillows

We have a delivery scheduled for this coming Saturday morning.  The new love seat and matching chair.  I found this set and decided they would be perfect for the living room.


Here is the love seat.


Here is the love seat and the matching chair.  Very contemporary.  Clean, simple lines in black leather.  The walls in the apartment are on off-white, almost a champagne color.  So I thought to tie the whole thing together, I'd add some champagne colored pillows.  But not just any pillows.


I went out on a dare and bought these shag fringe pillows in champagne.


I bought two smaller pillows for the love seat and one larger sized pillow for the chair.  We are going to have to wait and see if this all works together.  If not, I still have the receipt, so I can return the pillows for something else.  Be sure to come back and see how this turns out.

No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig