An Arrangement for Mother's Day

Mother's Day is Sunday.  Nobody wants to be responsible for not recognizing this day.  At least I do not.  I have several gifts and a card (which we talked about last week) all ready to go.  One final thing I need to do is to pick up the flowers.  I will do that on Friday afternoon.  I chose the arrangement below.  How beautiful.

This is the "Modern Embrace" arrangement from 1-800-Flowers.  I decided to pick it up and present it to my mother in person rather than having it delivered.  I think she will like that much better.  1-800-Flowers has retail locations in certain parts of the country.  Just visit their site and type in your ZIP code to see if there is a store near you.

No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig