Another Preparation for the Wedding this Weekend

We will be heading to the Virginia shoreline on Saturday for the wedding.  I still have to pick up the bottle of bubbly.  But I got the tag made for the bag.  This is really cute and I want to share the pictures of how it turned out with you today.


I found this heavy card stock tag at Michael's.  They had several in different styles but I liked this best.  I wanted to personalize the bottle with a tag especially from us and I knew this would work perfectly.


Again, as we did a couple weeks ago with the labels for the cans of fruit pie filling for the cheesecake, we fired up the computer and Microsoft Word.  I measured the width and height of the tag and then allowed for a small margin.  The actual label ended up 1-1/2" x 2".  I simply typed "Congratulations!" across the top in a font to my liking and then found a graphic of two toasting champagne glasses and positioned them centered under the salute.


On the reverse side, our names and the same graphic, centered under our names.  This turned out better than I expected.  I originally printed the tags on clear full page sheets.  But the text and graphics were lost once applied to the black tag.  It looks much nicer done on white paper.  Oh, I used Avery Labels #5165, White Full Sheet Labels for this project.  You make your text box the size you want, print it on these labels, then cut it out and remove the backing and you can apply it anywhere. These full sheet labels are adhesive-backed.  They are wonderful.

Give this a try at your next event.  Personalizing gifts is a nice way to show your affection for the recipient(s).

No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig