Barefoot Contessa - On Tour


Guess who is going to see one of his very favorite celebrity chefs?  Me!!  Ina Garten, The Barefoot Contessa, is doing a tour and she is going to be in Washington at the Lisner Auditorium on the campus of George Washington University on October 8.  I already have my ticket.  Orchestra Center Right, Row: G, Seat : 102 - Adult. Well, I don't know about the adult part, but close enough!!  For more information, click here Barefoot Contessa - On Tour.  It would be fun to meet some of my fans at the event.  If you are there, please stop by my seat.  I would love to meet you.

No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig