Let's Talk Goldfish, ... The Pepperidge Farm Kind

We are going to finish the week in the kitchen.  Just a quick idea for storing snacks, Pepperidge Farm Goldfish in particular.


We love Pepperidge Farm Goldfish at Crest Avenue.  I love them.  And Baxter loves them.  They make him drool.  Actually, I think they kinda make me drool too.  The saltine variety are somewhat new. The pretzel and parmesan I have been buying for many years.


Since I like them all so much, I decided I would blend the three together.  So, into a large stainless steel bowl with the entire contents of each bag.


And then a good stir using clean, dry hands, until they are thoroughly mixed together.


Any container you have with a tight fitting lid will do perfectly as a storage receptacle.


Here are my Goldfish, all mixed together and snugly stored for lunches.  The bottom container is vanilla whey powder, which makes an awesome smoothie using 8 ounces of unsweetened almond milk.  Oh my, that is delicious.


And finally, I bag of Goldfish, counted out to one serving, ready for snacking in front of the tv or as part of a healthy lunch.

Try the new Saltine Goldfish if you have not already.  They are quite delicious.  I think they are my new favorite.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig