A Birthday Gift for a Coworker

A very close friend from work had a birthday recently.  We usually do something small for each other on birthdays.  I wanted to do something small but cute.  I think I succeeded.


I put together a small gift bag for her with items I found at CVS.  I am impressed with the selection at most CVS stores in the card/gift wrap section.  I found this really cute little grey and black bag.  The bag alone would have been a nice way to present a gift, but the addition of the paper bouquet added just the right touch.  They have quite a selection of these fanciful paper cutouts from which to choose. There is an adhesive foam square on the back which makes it easy to affix to the bag.  My friend went on and on about how much she loved the bag.  I slipped a greeting card in a pink envelope inside the bag.


Then I placed this little inspirational book inside that I picked up several weeks before her birthday. Actually, if you can believe it, I found this in the check out aisle at Giant.  I knew immediately this would be the perfect birthday gift for her.

And there you have it.  A quick and easy birthday gift for a friend that does not cost a lot of money but brings happiness.  And that is what birthdays gift giving is all about.  Bringing happiness.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig