Feud - Bette and Joan

Who is watching?


The series started on FX Channel on Sunday, March 5.


Here, Susan Sarandon portraying Bette Davis as Baby Jane Hudson and Jessica Lange portraying Joan Crawford as Blanche Hudson in the horror thriller Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?.


And here the real Bette Davis as Baby Jane Hudson and Joan Crawford as Blanche Hudson.


Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange in familiar poses on the set of Feud.


Bette Davis and Joan Crawford posing for the cameras in 1962 on the set of Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?

This show on FX is the best thing I've watched on television in years.  I predict this will be a HUGE hit for the producers/directors and the FX Channel.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig