Happy Friday!

Happy Friday to everyone!  We have been silent for the past week.  A trip to Indiana and various other projects have precluded us from posting daily.  But, we're baaaaacckkkk!


When I returned from Indianapolis on Tuesday, I got this shot of a cardinal on the deck railing.  I expanded the zoom on the camera so it came out kind of grainy.  He was there when I opened the blinds and he stayed there.  He did not fly off.  Most times when they sense any movement near the windows or doors they fly off.  But he did not.  It was as if he was there, waiting to welcome me home.  I have read that cardinals appear when angels are near.  Who knows if that is true, but it's a nice thought that maybe it was my grandmother welcoming me home.

Next week I will share pictures of my trip to Indiana and some of the fun things I did while there. Springtime project work has already begun at Crest Avenue, so we will have some fun posts about our spring clean up and planting projects.  So be sure to come back and visit next week.

Everyone have a great weekend!

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig