How Did I Get So Many Car Care Products?

This is a question I asked of myself recently.  It happens gradually, over time.  You pick up a bottle of this or a container of that and the next thing you know, you have an excess of car cleaning products.


They were scattered all over the house.  Some on the mantel in the living room.


Others along a wall leading to the front door.  I just could not take it anymore.


Initially, I stored everything in the bucket I use to mix the water and detergent together.  But it did not take long to fill that up.  So I had to come up with a solution to the problem.  And that solution was found in two Sterilite plastic containers from Walmart.


These were the perfect size to bring order to the car cleaning products.


Initially I debated whether I needed two bins.  But in the end I decided I did and that was a very wise decision.


Here, both bins filled with all of the car cleaning potions and even room for the wash bucket and the windshield washer fluid in one bin.  And a couple oil filters for when it is time for an oil change.  The filters for my car are not readily available in brick & mortar auto supply stores, so I order them online from a company named J.C. Whitney.


Here are the bins with the tops in place.


And finally, tucked away in a closet until carwash day.  This will work perfectly because of how I packed each bin.  I can remove the wash bucket from one bin and then take the other bin in its entirety to the driveway.  All the cleaning products will be right there, so I can retrieve and use those products I need, replace them, put the lid on, and put the bins away.  Perfection!

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig