There's One in Every Crowd

I was checking out at CVS the other day and there was a box, rather, two boxes, of chocolate Easter bunnies on top of the self checkout machine.  I couldn't help but notice that they were all lined up perfectly in rows.  Except for one.  As you see below.  The Rebel Bunny!  (I swear I didn't do this!)


This will likely be the extent of my Easter posting this year.  There is much going on at Crest Avenue these days.  I have put off posting about this for some time, but I think now is as appropriate as any other time.  I am selling Crest Avenue.  I made the decision to sell about a year ago.  It was not a difficult decision.  I bought the house in 2001 as a renovation project.  I have spent these past seventeen years working on it and the time has come to sell.  I guess it's a good thing I closed Welcome to Crest Avenue and started At Home with John Newman and few years ago.  Otherwise I would be forced to do that very soon.

Baxter and I will be relocating to an apartment on Wisconsin Avenue in Northwest Washington, right across the street from the National Cathedral.  Of course there will be things we will miss about living on Crest Avenue.  But there is also the excitement of setting out on a new adventure.

Now that I have shared this news with you, you can expect regular reports of how things are progressing toward 1) completing project work, and 2) the listing date.

Oh, and if you are wondering, At Home with John Newman will continue after we move.  Our topics may change a little, but we will still be working in the kitchen and we will be decorating the apartment.  We will move to indoor gardening, but there will still be lots of good and helpful advice to glean from a visit to the blog.

So join us on a new venture.  It should be a lot of fun!


No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig