I Found a New Pair of Hooks for the Shower

This time I'm going back to suction cup hooks.  I found these on Amazon from a company named Home So.


I like the design of these as much, if not maybe more, than I did the Griipa hooks.  I ordered a two-pack, but just know that they come in a four-pack as well.  I don't need four, but if you have a family or if you are outfitting two bathrooms, a four-pack might be a better way to go.  You will note the picture of the electric drill in the upper left corner with a red circle and line through it.  Let us keep our finger crossed that we indeed do not need a drill for this project.



A little more information about these hooks.  I am most interested in the first claim, that they are the only suction cup certified to stick even in highly humid environments.  I hope so.


I was most impressed that I received an email from the company thanking me for my order and enclosing a downloadable installation guide.

And here is the downloadable installation guide.  Very straightforward and very helpful to let you know exactly what to do to get these installed properly.  I have a good feeling about these bathroom hooks.  This could be exactly what we have been looking for.  Let's see what happens.

No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig