Happy Valentine's Day!

A GREAT big Happy Valentine's Day to all our readers.  What a fun holiday.  I picked up a few things for that someone special in my life and we will celebrate later today.


You know, even if you do not have a "special someone" in your life, you can still enjoy the holiday.  Share your affection with family and friends and let them know how much you love and appreciate them.  You'll be surprised to find how many will return the sentiment with a little something special for you.  The day is about sharing your feelings with those you love and that could be anyone with whom you feel a special bond.  Love comes in many different forms.

No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig