A New Citrus Juicer, ... and Mister

As most of you know from following my adventures in the kitchen, I have an electric juicer that I use for juicing lemons or limes for various recipes.  This is a heavy duty, professional juicer.  But sometimes I do not need a heavy duty juicer.  I just need to juice one lemon for a little something I am whipping up.  I found this little juicer recently and I want to share it with you today.


This is the Joie brand Citrus Juicer.  I was intrigued, naturally, when I saw this.  I was not shopping for a juicer, but I thought this would be handy to have in the kitchen tool inventory.



You see here that the base is marked with measurements so you know just how much lemon, or lime juice you have.


The juicer attachment fits snugly on top.  There is a built in filter in the bottom of the juicer attachment that allows the juice to flow through but catches the lemon seeds and prevents them from entering the lemon juice below.  I had large, fully ripe lemons in the refrigerator.  One of those filled the entire base.


The lemon juice extracted from the lemon, I removed the juicer attachment and placed on the mister attachment.  They just snap on and off.


Into the refrigerator with this until just the right time.  I envision a few sprays of lemon juice on a Caesar salad.  Or on a piece of steamed salmon in the coming days.  I will, of course, share this with you in upcoming posts.

No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig