Reindeer Games, ... Or Something Like That

Personally, I do not mind that companies start decorating for Christmas right after Halloween. I like Christmas, so I enjoy seeing the stores decorated and I enjoy shopping for new Christmas items they put out.  This year, I happened to start my Christmas decor shopping at Target. They had some very nice things, one of which was my new reindeer wall hanging.


When I saw this guy sitting on the shelf, I knew I had to have him.  A tartan plaid reindeer head. Who could resist?  AND, he was on sale for a ridiculously low price.


And here, a large, full shot of his face.  We will find just the right spot for this guy this Christmas season.  If you are looking for some new Christmas decor for your home, stop by Target.  They have some very nice things at some pretty incredible prices.  I do not think you will be disappointed.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig