Freshening the Air in Your Car

I am trying yet another product to help freshen the cabin air in my car.  I have not had very good luck with any of the standard car air fresheners.  They do not last very long after being opened, which is very disappointing.  On a recent stop at Home Goods, I found something that I thought I would try. See what you think of this idea.


I found this fragrance sachets in vanilla brown sugar.  There were six in the pack, and they were on the clearance shelf for $3.00, so I bought them.


I decided I would remove two of them from the package and try one under each seat.  I mean, you can't know if something will work until you try it.  And I've tried everything else.


So, I placed one under the passenger seat.


And one under the driver's seat.  Be certain to come back in a few days and read my report on how this worked out.  We may have just come up with the perfect air freshener for the car.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig