I Had a Happy Valentine's Day Too!

I had a nice Valentine's Day on Sunday.  It is hard to believe we are already celebrating Valentine's Day.  It seems we were just celebrating Christmas.  But, such is life.


I received a beautiful bunch of red roses.


I also received this wonderful cologne called Spicebomb.  I don't know that I would have chosen this if I was shopping on my own for a new scent, but I like it very much.  It is quite different than what I usually buy, but in a good way.  I do not stray far from what I have always used - Caron, Halston Z-14, Polo by Ralph Lauren and Bijan for Men.  This is a nice change.


Another gift from my BFF Bev, two boxes of Sweethearts.


And a box of Romolo Chocolates.  Delicious, delicious chocolates from this family owned and run business in Erie, PA.  Visit their shop here.  A real treat.


I found this beautiful monogrammed caviar dish which worked perfectly as a vessel for the Sweethearts.  These will probably not be around for very long.

Later in the evening we ordered in Chinese from our favorites Chinese restaurant, Beijing Palace.  I had two shrimp spring rolls and Triple Delight.  A very nice Valentine's Day indeed.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig