UPDATE - The Tulips are still Magnificent!

One week later and the tulips are still beautiful.  Quite a bit more open than when we first bought them, but still glorious.


I changed the water in the vase on Friday evening.  I originally filled the vase with enough water to last throughout the week.  With this change of water and a new food packet, we should get at least a few more days before they start to lose their petals.  If we got another week I would be very pleased, but I am not certain that will happen.


A shot from above.  How beautiful to see inside the petals.  Nature's beauty in all its glory.  Always surround yourself with beautiful things.  Even if it is something as small as a bunch of tulips from the supermarket.   

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig