A Valentine's Day Gift for a Special Friend

I like sending Valentines to my friends.  This year I had a special situation at this holiday.  My BFF Bev informed me a couple weeks ago that she had joined Weight Watchers in an effort to drop a few pounds she gained during the holidays.  So no Belgian chocolates for her this year.  I had to come up with a suitable gift.  And what did I choose?

"Send Some Love Arrangement" from Edible Arrangements

An arrangement of fresh fruit from Edible Arrangements.  Yes, some of the strawberries are dipped in chocolate, but this is certainly a better choice than a box of chocolate truffles.  I scheduled delivery for Saturday, the 13th.  She called to thank us for the gift.  A really cute idea and a little different than the standard fare for this holiday.  Edible Arrangements has a multitude of fresh fruit options that are all beautifully displayed.  Remember them the next time you are looking for a special surprise for a loved one.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig