Our Recipe Page Makes Me Unhappy!

You will notice that the last few recipes I have written have not been posted to the recipe page. Why? I'll tell you why.  Our recipe page makes me unhappy.  When I first designed the recipe page, I felt it quite an accomplishment.  And believe me, at the time, it was quite an accomplishment.  But I have become disillusioned with it over time.  I cannot attach pictures to each recipe other than as picture "files" which need to be opened each time you want to see the finished product.  That no longer works for me.


So I will be taking a couple days to redesign and publish a new recipe page which will hopefully be much more attractive and easier to maneuver than the current page.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig