A Great Way to Store Dryer Sheets

I recently found a great way to store dryer sheets in your laundry room.  I don't necessarily enjoy seeing products I buy in their original store packaging.  So, anytime I can find a decorative or stylish way to store them, that is what I do.


This dryer sheet dispenser is perfect.  You place the box inside of this stylish dispenser and your laundry room is instantly improved.



The packaging shows the dispenser affixed to the side of the dryer.  The way the appliances are configured in my laundry room, it was impossible to affix the dispenser to the side.  So I placed it on top of the dryer.  I got the same stylish effect, just in a different way than advertised.


In with the box of Bounce dryer sheets.


And Voila!  A wonderful, clean and smart way to store dryer sheets.  I think you will really like the way this looks in your laundry room or area.  And for just a few dollars you can get a nice upgrade.


A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig