A Trip through Dr. Wash Carwash

When I have time, and the weather permits, I prefer to wash the car myself.  I have enjoyed this task from the time I got my very first car.  To see the car fresh and clean is always nice.  And riding in a clean car is always a necessity.  But I do not always have time to take care of this, so I rely on the very capable guys and gals at Dr. Wash.  On a recent visit, they did a very good job of cleaning up Chaka Khan.


Here is Chaka Khan entering the carwash.  I requested the Superwash which cleans the body of the car, the undercarriage and applies a wax finish.


Making her way through the wash.  At this point getting a good rinse to loosen up road grime.


And then a good soaking and thorough washing.


Dr. Wash is a "brushless" car wash.  The old-fashioned car washes with the bristle brush mechanical scrubbers would scratch the paint on your car.  After a few times through one of those carwashes, the finish looked "velveteen".  Almost like the car had been sandblasted.  Not so here.  It looks like the scrubbers are made of felt of some description.  Much easier on your car.


I made my way through the viewing windows where I got these pictures and into the lobby of the building where I stopped and stared in awe.


Little Trees car air fresheners as far as the eye could see.  And in every possible scent you could imagine.  They all smelled good to me.  But then I saw something that I thought would work even better to keep the cabin of the car smelling good.


Little Trees in a can!  They did not have as many scents available in the cans as in the actual little trees,  But that was OK.  They still had the basic scents.


I bought a can of Coconut air freshener.  It smells divine.  You do not need to spray a lot of it to enjoy the scent.  A few quick sprtizes and the car smells SO good.


They did a super job of wiping down the outside and the inside.  I had them wipe the inside with Armor-all which makes everything look shiny and new and it is good protection against sun damage. to the interior.

If you are looking for a reliable place to get the car washed, check to see if there is a Dr. Wash in your neighborhood.  It is an affordable way to keep the car clean and smelling good in-between more intense detailings which are really only necessary once or twice per year.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig