More Planter Plantings

I was very pleased with how the nandina looked in the planters on the deck, but I thought we could and should add a little something.  I took a trip back to Lowe's Garden Center and found some more great deals.  Read on.


This time around I found these beautiful Color Combo pots that were marked down 50%.  I was happy to see that they looked very healthy.  I would not have expected these pots to be marked down 50%, but they were.


A better view looking down on the pot.  I love the white petunias.  I do not know what the small coral colored flowers are yet, but I'll figure it out.


Here is a shot of one of the other pots.  This pot had more petunias.  And there are some yellow flowers in this pot also.  I'm rather in to yellows and oranges in the garden this year.


So I divided each pot and put each half on either side of each planter. That filled in the blank area quite nicely.


The petunia petals got a little wilted from the handling of the them while I was getting them out of the nursery pots and then planted in the deck planters.  But it is OK.  They will come back and they will produce more flowers.


I think with a little time and attention, these planters are going to look spectacular.  I wanted white flowers and I got them.  The addition of the little orange and yellows was a nice find.  We will come back to these in a couple weeks and see how they are doing.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig