Sugarfina II

We talked about this wonderful confectioner a couple weeks ago and I shared with you an order that I placed with them.  Well, I placed another.


I have placed small orders with them at first.  It gives me an opportunity to sample different candies to see which I like best.  Then later on I will know exactly what to order for myself and for my guests.


In this sample box I ordered champagne bears and pink flamingos.  Both delicious.  Both a definite reorder.  The flamingos are grapefruit flavored and the bears have a slight champagne flavor.  It is not overpowering.


I also ordered a small sampling of Bubbly Bears.  These are champagne bears with a sour twist.  Most delicious.  I really liked these.


Here is a picture of the regular champagne bears.  I really liked these and I wanted to try them because I wasn't sure I would.  Champagne must be served extremely cold and, of course, it is fizzy. I didn't know if I would like the flavor of champagne in a candy without the fizz.  But I did.


And finally, one lone flamingo left.  And, alas, ... it is too now gone.

I will be sampling more from Sugarfina over the coming months and will share my opinion of their wares.  So far, everything has been divine.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig