A Trip to Paper Source

I made a trip to Paper Source last week.  I was looking for a couple gift bags and I knew they would have exactly what I was looking for.  They did.  And they had lots of things that I didn't know I was looking for until I got inside the store.  I could spend hours and hours and many, many dollars in this store.


Paper Source on M Street, NW in the Georgetown section of Washington, DC.  They have been at this location for several years now.  It is a good location for me, so I'm lucky that I can pop in on a regular basis.  Although I probably should not do that.


Don't you love this selection of paper.  When you see a display like this, doesn't it make your mind go crazy with all the things you could do with these sheets of paper?


Of course, lots of gift wrap and bags and bows and tissue and all of that.  I like shopping at Paper Source for gift wrapping because they have items that are different than what you will find anywhere else.  And don't we all want our gift wrap package or gift bag to stand out from the rest?


I loved these plain bags.  These are great for gift giving but they can also be used to transport lunch to the office.  They also make great carryalls when traveling with Baxter.  Food containers and treats in one.  Leash and toys in another.  They even work for me.  If' I'm traveling to visit my mother I can through toiletries in one of these and off we go.


I was looking for a couple gift bags, but I didn't want anything with hearts or butterflies on it.  I just wanted a couple distinguished looking gift bags.  And I found them.


I thought this blue plaid and black and white stripe on the bias were perfect.  I think these are suitable to present gifts to a man or woman.  A pair of Tiffany candlesticks or something similar would be very lovely tucked away in one of these bags.


On my way to the register, I passed by this wonderful selection of gift boxes.  The silver sparkling would be wonderful in one of the bags with an assortment of trinkets.  Really. any of these would be wonderful as a way to present your gift.

And so was my trip through Paper Source.  If you do not have a store near you then visit their website at www.papersource.com.  You will enjoy a 10% discount as a first time customer by joining their mailing list.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig