Sugarfina

Oh, ... I have found the most wonderful online gourmet confectioner.  The name of the company is Sugarfina.  Click here to be taken to their site.  If memory serves, I found this company some time ago and planned to place an order, but life got in the way and I did not place the order.  I think I joined their mailing list and I received something from them in email and that was what I needed as a reminder to look them up.  In any case, I must share the goodies I received with you in this post.


This was the box that was delivered the day after I placed my order.  I love everything about it.  The color.  The beautiful flourishes.  The font.  Everything is perfect.


Once opened, you see that the shipment was carefully packaged with this sheet of silver insulating wrap.


Inside the wrap, they inserted a cold pack to keep the candy fresh.  The company is located in California and I am located in Washington, DC, so their careful attention to the care of the candy was most appreciated.  They suggest on their site that, since we are in the summer months, it is wise to have your shipment sent to your office so it does not sit in the heat at your doorstep.  I took their advice and had it delivered to the office.


The box containing my treats.  Again, ... perfection!


This first time around I chose a small box of grapefruit flavored pink flamingo gummies and two sampler packs; one watermelon and the other peach bellini flavored gummies.  All three were to die for!!  Simply delicious.


I love the card included in the box.  It gives you a little information on the company and is a fun read.


Finally, a handwritten note of thanks which I thought was just over-the-top and exactly what I would have done.

If you are craving some gourmet treats, visit their site at the link I gave at the beginning of this post. I think you will be most happy with anything you choose!

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig