The Paper White Bulbs are in a Mesh Bag Until Next Year

We talked about storing the Paper White bulbs and hopefully getting another season out of them this year during the holidays.  The plan was to store them in a mesh bag until time to plant them again in the fall.  I ordered some mesh bags online and they arrived this week.


I ordered them from where?  Amazon, of course.  Everything comes from Amazon.


These mesh bags are from Kimmama, an Amazon company which you can find on their website by just typing in the search bar, "Kimmama".


The bags that I ordered are actually intended to be used at laundry bags for delicate items or as travel organization bags.  But I thought they would work perfectly for the purpose of storing our bulbs.


My order included four bags total - two extra large and two large.


Here are the dimensions of the bags.  I used one of the smaller bags for the Paper White bulbs and I put the others away.  Maybe I will used the other small bag to wash my socks, which always disappear in the wash.  I find them squirreled away inside the pant leg of a pair of jeans or inside a pillowcase.  Everywhere but where they should be.  So the second small bag will work perfectly to keep them all together in one place in the wash.  A very good idea.  I'm not certain yet how the extra-large bags will be used.  One day something will come up and I'll need a mesh bag.


These seem to be well made.  I like the white plastic cover on the zipper pull.  A nice added feature.


You will recall our glass serving tray upon which we placed the bulbs when we removed them from the potting soil.  They have been here, drying, for the past couple weeks.


I simply unzipped the bag and dropped them inside.


Our bag of bulbs hanging in the closet until the fall.


I placed the bag on a hanger using the tag loop on the side and hung the bag in the closet.  They should be fine here until time to plant again.  We will see.

No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig