Easter is on Its Way

Ash Wednesday was yesterday.  Easter Sunday is April 21 this year.  So Easter will be here before you know it.  I've already starting formulating some ideas about a few things I'd like to try this year to acknowledge the holiday.  On a recent errand run I found these super cute bunnies from Godiva.


The colors on the foil wrap are just perfect.  I love this design.


I bought four of them - two in purple and two in blue.  I'll probably put together a few small Easter baskets for close friends and use one of these in each basket as the focal point.  Just starting to think.  Today is only the 7th of March, so I've got time to mull over a few ideas before Peter Cottontail arrives.  Check back to see what I come up with.

No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig