Oven Rack Liners, ... At Last!

I told you a few weeks ago I was looking for these and could not find them.  In the interim I used disposable, aluminum cookie sheets to protect from spills in the oven.


Finally, one day recently I was running errands and just happened to see these so I picked up a set.  I am not particularly messy when using the oven, so two of these should last for quite a while.  But I like to have one in the oven at all times because I would rather any spills end up on these than being baked to the surface of the interior of the oven.


I am sharing this direction with you that is stamped on each of the liners because I have not used them properly in the past.  I placed them on the bottom of the oven and it clearly states here not to do that.  They should be placed on the lowest rack in the oven.


So that is what I did this time.


I ended up using the aluminum cookie sheets to make Grands biscuits.


They turned out perfectly.  These are great to use for sandwiches during the week.  I storage them in a glass, airtight container.  They make great mini BLT's or you could do a slice of roast beef with a little mayonnaise and horseradish, or a heaping helping of freshly made shrimp salad.  Whatever you like.

No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig