Six Colour Durum Wheat Pasta for Dinner

I made a very quick and delicious dinner tonight.  I picked up a bag of six colour pasta a couple weeks ago at HomeGoods.


HomeGoods has such an extensive collection of pasta.  It changes frequently which makes it all the more interesting.  You never know what you will see when you stop in the store.  That's what makes it fun to shop there.  I found this bag of wide noodles that were very pretty.

Pretty, coloured pasta for dinner tonight.
I decided we would have it tonight.  So, I filled a large pot two-thirds of the way with water and then salted liberally.  When the water boiled, in with the entire package for 11 minutes.  I drained the pasta and then placed it into a large, pre-warmed, non-stick pan coated with olive oil.  I heated it here for about three or four minutes on low to medium heat.  I made meat sauce a few weeks ago and placed it in the freezer.  I took that out yesterday and let it thaw in the refrigerator during the day and overnight.  Once the pasta was done, I combined it with the meat sauce and we had dinner.

A very good and hearty dinner.  Nice on a cool fall evening.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig