A Lunch Salad in Our New Fit & Fresh Salad Keeper

This was my lunch bag.  The neoprene fabric tore around the handles and started to fray.


I decided it was time for a new lunch bag and a new salad keeper.  Read on.


I went with the Fit & Fresh brand for the new salad keeper.  This one seems to be the deluxe model.  I like that the bowl is nice and deep.  I brought home a salad that I made at one of the local salad bars.


I transferred part of it to my new Fit & Fresh salad keeper.


The top on this salad keeper comes in two parts.  The first part is this inner seal which has a salad dressing holder/dispenser.


Flip up the top.


Add your salad dressing.  This is the salad cream from Heinz I told you about a few weeks ago. Really delicious.


Close the top and you are ready to go.  When lunch time comes, you simply turn this 180 degrees and the salad dressing makes it way into the container below.  Once it has completely emptied, turn it 180 degrees to close and then shake the container to distribute the salad dressing evenly.


The second top on the salad keeper is this large, outer top with an ice ring.  This goes into the freezer overnight to freeze solid.  Then just snap it on top of the salad keeper in the morning and it will keep the salad cool until lunch.


Here, fully assembled and ready to go.


My new lunch bag is a little more heavy-duty.  Sort of the "Ram Tough" of lunch bags.  This is the Arctic Zone lunch bag.


It is fully insulated.  This insulation, in addition to the lid with the ice ring, will be certain to preserve your salad or sandwich or whatever you bring for lunch until you are ready to eat.


 Into the bag with the salad keeper.


And on the passenger seat in the car, ready to go to the office.

I have already used the salad keeper and the bag many times and they work together perfectly.  Both were purchased at Wegman's.  I do not think I will have issues with the fabric of this bag tearing and fraying around the handles like with the Neoprene bag.  If you are thinking of bringing lunch to work and there is a Wegman's near you, check out their selection of bags and food containers.  I'm certain you will find something to your liking.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig